Sunday, November 20, 2005

The stripper's tease PART 3...finally!

***WARNING*** This may be difficult for close friends, good friends, best friends... for I have no shame in writing about my, uh, sex drive! ****

_____________________________________________________________________________________

She brought her hand to her breast, grabbed it, and actually made her tongue and her nipple touch. She was now licking her OWN nipple, with, once again, that sexy gaze in her green eyes. She was so hot, so sexy, so…flexible! I had never seen anyone do that, let alone do it in front of me, for me! This made me so unbelievably horny that I believe it is at that very moment that my panties suddenly became wet! After giving me that rush of hormones, she turned around. How good can just looking at her ass be? It can! As mentioned before, she is a professional, and she knows what she’s doing! She bent down slightly and looked at me, grinning. She then gently slapped herself with the “Oh my god, I just slapped my ass” surprised look on her face. I went along with it, of course. As she repeating this, I got hornier and hornier. Everyone around me did too; it showed in their facial expressions.

Nathalie got closer to my chair, resting her hands on its back. I could feel the heat exuding from her body. She got even closer and now, I could feel her sweat on my shoulder as she brushed her arm against it and whispered this in my ear: “You like it?” The only thing I could say was “uhuh”, with a huge childish grin on my face. She arched her back and brushed her body against my breasts (oh!) and whispered in my other ear: “that’s good”. She resumed her standing position; I got comfortable once more and heard another song start—the last one. I could have watched her and fantasized about her for at least another ten songs. She did the same extraordinary thing and made me secretly “oooh” and “aaah” and licked her nipple again. She then started rubbing them between her fingers, meanwhile showing that she was enjoying this by ever so slightly licking her lips. I was so into it at that point that I almost started licking my lips too! Instead, I observed every movement she made, every time she licked her lips, every time she touched herself, and it goes on.


to be continued…)