Thursday, November 24, 2005

The stripper's tease ----dernière partie

The song was nearing the end. Nathalie slowly ran her fingertips down her abdomen, and then further down to her crotch. It looked like she was going to start pleasuring her self right in front of me, but obviously, that wasn’t about to happen. She still managed, though it wasn’t hard, to get me even hotter than I was five seconds before. The thought of asking her to leave the club with me crossed my mind a million times in the matter of seconds, but again I had to remind myself that I was only one of many, many customers.

She left me, yet again, with my mouth wide open. The song ended. I thanked her for the good time, and after flashing a big smile, she said she’d enjoyed it too. As I was melting in my seat, after these ten minutes or so of pure joy, I was informed that for those three songs, no one was actually interested in the stage girls; all eyes were on the “other show”!

Tales of Nathalie were told many times over the next months and were only going to cease by seeing her do her “thing” once more.

[THE END]