Sunday, October 09, 2005

The stripper's tease PART 2

Nathalie got on her little stool with her 5-inch (maybe 6?) heels (who knows how they can walk, dance and bend down in those?) and started swaying her body to the music. Just watching her do that for three songs would have gotten me turned on for the rest of the night. When she took off her tiny lace-y dress, I knew that I would be even happier with more than watching her move to the music. She sort of wound it up a couple times and after putting it around my neck, she played with it, pulling it with the right arm, then the left… She looked at me with the sexiest grin I had ever seen.


She started barely grazing her abdomen with her finger tips.Then, between her breasts, still looking at me intensely with an expression that translated into these words:" I want you". Of course I wanted her too but unfortunately had to realise her job was to literally make me drool and mine was to do just that. She slowly moved her fingers to her nipples and played with them ever so sensually while licking her lips, keeping that almost hypnotic stare. The only thing keeping me on my chair was, again, the fact that there was one simple rule in this place: no touching. Then, she did something that sent shivers down my spine.

(to be continued...)

ps: Hope you are enjoying it!

No comments: